Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Birthday Boy.

Finally, the special day I have been waiting for 7 years.
Birthday cake
It has been 7 years since I celebrate my b-day in my home country. Unfortunately, I had to celebrate this day away from home at the alternative conscription dorm, without my family, girlfriend, good friends of mine, and many many other people that I miss every day of my life. My sister's b-day is today as well, Rick's b-day is tomorrow, Sonja's b-day is coming soon, too. I am soooo going to miss the joined B-day party this year :( . Well, I am going to miss Thanksgiving, Christmas and many many other gatherings. I really miss that, really miss hanging out with you guys. I miss those two kids' noise too ~ Hi Tanner and Hunter. GOOD NEWS for you all, they have shorten the serving time down to 1 year a 6 months now. Hopefully they will have the same law again on Jan 1st 2007. In that case, I will be able to get out by Dec 31th, 2006. I can still go visit you all before winter break end for everyone. Otherwise I will get out on Feb 11th, 2007. I don't think it's that long at all.
I have been working for two days already. Everything went fine, for some reason my boss likes my Chinese writing. I always thought I have really really bad Chinese performance in any sort of way. My family think Taryn has better hand writing than I do. Well, I can't really complain, can I.
I was on duty this past weekend while there was a typhoon passing by, trust me, it was not fun at all. I had to watch the 5th & 8th floor by myself. I was lucky that no window was broken, and the building is still standing tall.
Here are some pictures to share with you all. I actually bought the cake myself to share with all my buddies at the dorm. (JUST SO they wouldn't do anything bad to me on my b-day...)
B-day 1
Made my wishes for the year, and blew off the candle. (The candle is a question mark)
B-day 2
I went out for an hour with Avon and her brother for dinner at near by restaurant.
Dinner with friends

Wish you are here, Taryn. Love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger 知更鳥 said...

Hey! Happy Be-lated Birthday!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home