Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Busy at work.

Hi All:
Finally I get some break from work thses couple days. Been working really hard this past week, but I haven't got any new project since this Monday. I pretty much just sit on my butt and served internet and chatted with friends. I think I am going to start learning Japanese soon, or maybe French. It all depends on which friend is gonna teach me first.
Other than that, my grandpa is probably close to his final moment of his life. His organs started to fail on my birthday last week. My parents already gave me the final warning that he could go anytime. I think it's probably better for him to go instead of staying on the life supporter forever. He doesn't have a DNR, and I think my grandma will do anything to keep in alive. It's just sad either way.
Anyway, here is a picture to share with you all today. We took this picture at Lotus' birthday party at Bryan's Lake Bowl on May 1st, 2005. Man, did I look chubby on this photo? I am so glad I don't look like that anymore. We definitely have to go there again once I go back!!!
Bowling with Sarah and John
That's the picture of the day!! Hi to everyone!! Miss you all! Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home